Monday 26 August 2013

A Beautiful Little Yellow Bag


I think the orange lining is a nice touch

The gorgeous little bag  















Hello all I hope you have had a wonderful bank holiday Monday and if you are not from the UK a lovely weekend.

I'm back with a post about this beautiful yellow bag which was recently given to me by my mom. I saw the very bag in a boutique in Cornwall whilst I was on holiday there a few weeks ago and I was going to go back and purchase it but I completely forgot. I regretted not going back for that bag. But when I returned home I saw the exact bag in a little boutique in bright orange and could not have been more thrilled. I was telling the shop owner how I had seen the bag in a perfect yellow colour and it turned out she was going to order in more colours that very day (what are the chances of that?!) and she said she would be delighted to order one in for me. So in the end I got my little dream bag.


The reason why I love it so much is that it goes with just about everything as you just wear it in a clashy kind of way (like leopard print). It is real leather and it is a lovely almost mustardy kind of yellow with a orange felt lining. I think it was £28 which for real leather is not too bad and I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of it.

I have recently been styling it with little summer dresses but i think it would also look just as nice in autumn and winter over a winter coat. 

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment and I'll check out your blog

Lots of love,
Emily xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment