Sunday 25 August 2013

Just a Little Intro

Hello all I hope you're doing fab, I'm Emily (hence Emily's Little Blog!!) and this is going to be my little space on the internet where I shall write about my passions and basically try and put down everything that's going on in my head.

So do you want to know a little bit about me? Well I live in a small place called Gibraltar which is attached to the south of Spain and I live here with my mom, my dad, my brother and my little kitty cat Oliver. I'm addicted to tumblr and when I'm not aimlessly scrolling through my dashboard I'm watching youtube videos and reading blog posts. I've been reading people's blogs for quite a while now but I have never actually had a blog of my own (until now). 

My favourite blogs are Sprinkle Of Glitter, Zoella, essiebutton, ViviannaDoesMakeup, ghostparties, Charlotte's Web, Here Comes the Sun, What I Heart Today and loads of other wonderful blogs. I'm sure you know them all but if you don't definitely go check them out.

I'm going to be hopefully writing posts on beauty, fashion, music, books, places I've visited and some random ones thrown in there so stick around and we'll see where the wind takes us!!

Lots of love,
Emily xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment